Monday, February 4, 2008

Air Traffic

Artist: Air Traffic

Album: Fractured Life

Label: Astralwerks

Genre: Rock, Alt-pop

Comments: All albums should really come with DNP info, that way I wouldn't have to scan the lyrics to see if they are clean, which inevitably leads to dissatisfaction with innumerable cliches. Normally I don't pay much attention to lyrics, but when I'm forced to have fine alt-rock, building up to a comfortable intensity in an ear-catching way reduced to"Don't you know who you are?/ You're my shooting star." and "It's not a dream without a doubt/You try so hard to shut the feelings out" not to mention "I can't describe this feeling inside" it's hard to keep liking it without feeling a little self-conscious. Maybe a new guilty pleasure? Track 3 is hard to turn down.

No comments: